Join the Training Team
Do you enjoy helping people develop?
Do you have a passion for teaching?
Do you hold a Cambridge DELTA or Trinity DipTESOL?
If so, apply to be a trainer. We set new teachers on the path to success, train on accredited qualifications and develop in-center trainers in EFEC schools around the region.
To apply email your CV to Jenny.MaLZ@ef.com
Trainer Minimum Requirements
- At least three years' teaching experience
- Trinity DipTESOL (with 65%+ in practical teaching component) or Cambridge DELTA
- C1 level English
- EF Certificate in Training & Development (or equivalent)
Trainer Interview Process
Our beliefs about recruitment
We strive to make sure that
- recruitment decisions are best made as a team
- everyone in the team has a say in who they work with
- recruits meet and speak to as many of their prospective teammates as possible
- Skype Interview with remote sections of the training team.
- Face to Face Interview (or on Skype if you are based abroad). We’ll look at your experience and role play training.
- Online Presentation + Q&A to the whole team. You present to us (10 - 15mins) on how we can improve the training and development we offer to teachers.
- Interview with the Vice President